Digital Marketing Manager
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering effective, accessible and efficient healthcare through partnership with primary care physicians. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems.
As part of achieving this goal, the Marketing and Communications team is the expert in telling our organization’s story in a consistent and disciplined way and creating the tools necessary for our employees and partners to consistently support and amplify our brand message.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a newly created role and will play a key role in developing and executing digital initiatives for both of the company’s brands: VillageMD (B2B) and Village Medical (B2C).
While this role will be dynamic in nature, key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Partnering with the Director, Digital Marketing to develop and execute strategy around digital lead generation campaigns and management of the company’s web presence.
- Collaborating with agency partners, web developers, the internal tech team, and other partners.
- Overseeing logistics for digital campaigns: keywords, ad copy, digital assets, landing pages, audience targeting, performance tracking, and campaign budget flighting.
- Keeping company websites and online provider directories up to date and optimized—both in terms of content and from an SEO perspective; includes inputting and updating CMS.
- Elevating digital performance via implementation of A/B tests and regular assessment of KPIs against targets/benchmarks via reporting and insights.
- Seeking opportunities for website enhancements and coordinating web development projects for implementation.
- Establishing VillageMD’s intranet strategy and execution.
- Staying abreast of digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Performing other assigned duties.
What you bring to VillageMD:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of in-house or agency digital marketing experience with knowledge of SEM, SEO, online display, native/programmatic, and paid social.
- Excellent writing and editing abilities, a creative eye, and a strong attention to detail.
- Project management and organization skills.
- A data-driven mindset and familiarity with Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools.
- Experience working within a CMS to manage website content and coordinate email campaigns (HubSpot experience a plus but not required).
- Experience overseeing web development initiatives (a plus but not required).
- Basic HTML skills (a plus but not required).
- Healthcare industry experience (a plus but not required).
What will make you successful here?
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups.
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results.
- You are experienced performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do.
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution.
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes.
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.