Digital Marketing &Operations Manager
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.We’re growing fast, and are seeking a Digital Marketing & Operations Manager to grow and optimize our digital channels, marketing tech stack, inbound processes and lead our small but mighty digital team. We are seeking a data-driven marketer who is obsessed with testing and learning, finding new ways to engage customers and prospects across both owned and paid channels, and always on the chase for better conversion rates. The Digital Marketing & Operations Manager will look after our website, paid and organic search strategies, our growing marketing tech stack, operational processes, as well as our data analytics. If you’re a revenue-centric marketer with a proven track record of success in digital marketing for a B2B organization, and a desire to make a big impact on a growing company’s bottom-line, we’d love to meet you! What you’d achieve:
- Lead our digital marketing and operations team in scaling and optimizing logicgate.com and our digital channels in the ever-growing, competitive governance, risk and compliance space
- Optimize our website strategy with a focus on creating engaging experiences that increase qualified traffic, conversion rates and key website engagement metrics
- Own the management, execution and optimization around our digital demand gen channels including paid search, organic search, paid social, display, third-party review sites and more to drive conversions and pipeline
- Work with our digital analyst and agency team on the day-to-day management of paid search and marketing operations within Pardot, WordPress, Unbounce, Drift, Ad platforms and other core marketing technologies
- Increase Marketing program efficiency and ROI through management and optimization of our marketing mix
- Grow our organic website strategy through keyword research, content optimization and
- link strategies in collaboration with our content team
- Work closely with our cross-functional RevOps team to increase the efficacy, cleanliness and completeness of our CRM data so that we are able to address target markets with accuracy and relevant, engaging experiences
- Create and scale a testing methodology and program to continuously optimize our digital experiences and increase funnel performance
- Identify areas for improvement in our processes and hand-offs throughout the funnel
- Optimize our grow our MarTech stack to ensure seamless workflows, drive scalability, and maximize team throughput
- Explore and recommend new channels and tactics to increase pipeline and won ARR
- Ensure key marketing metrics, tracking, and reporting/measurement requirements are considered to improve business impact and return on investment
- Own the implementation of best practices for attribution and tracking to scale marketing reporting around ROI and CAC
- Oversee data analysis and dashboard creation to monitor KPIs and key demand gen metrics
What you bring:
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience including ownership of digital channels and web
- SEO/SEM expertise and experience managing a WordPress website
- Experience managing marketing automation platforms, Google Analytics, conversational marketing platforms and other martech tools
- B2B SaaS experience preferred
- Solid grasp of marketing and customer journeys, personas, company brand, messaging, and positioning
- A/B and MV testing – performance mindset
- Highly collaborative and comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to “own it” and work independently
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and leading initiatives
- Bias for action and resilient attitude
What we have to offer:
- A regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross-functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in the first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
- Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing LogicGate employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at a LogicGate office.