Digital Marketing Specialist
Truss is looking for a customer-centric, passionate and data-driven marketer who will assist with lead generation and create awareness of Truss’ brand through a variety of digital channels. This role is located part time in downtown Chicago and part time in Evanston. In this role, you will create campaigns targeting small business owners, both bringing them to the site and converting them through the lifecycle of leasing office space. Email and social media are in your wheelhouse and you love the variety of working across different channels. As digital marketing evolves, you are learning about new ways to reach customers and testing messaging along the way. You thrive in a fast growth environment.
- Build and execute social media strategy across all platforms
- Work with designer to build behaviorally driven email campaigns and newsletters
- Build website pages through collaboration with content writers
- Test, monitor and optimize campaign performance across all channels
- Work with our virtual tour partner, Matterport on implementing virtual tours onsite and through digital channels
- 3-5 years in digital marketing experience
- BS in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to drive decision making and marketing effectiveness
- Experience with marketing automation tools including email platforms, CMS and social media platforms
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, changing environment
- Commercial Real Estate experience nice to have
- Ability to have fun at work
Truss helps small and medium businesses find, tour and lease office, retail and industrial space they’ll love. Truss’ efficient AI-based platform personalizes the search process, making it easy to virtually tour spaces and decide where to move to next.
We offer a culture that is based on growth and innovation. Though we are a startup, we offer a 401k match, low-cost healthcare benefits, and the ability to lay the groundwork on digital marketing strategy with a world-class tech team. And the industry has taken notice – we won the CRE Tech Award for Best Tech Site, and made Built in Chicago’s list of 50 Startups to Watch in 2018. Truss has received $9.0 million of venture funding to date, and has grown to over 30 employees in just 18 months. We are growing like crazy by bringing technology and data to the forefront of the commercial real estate industry.