Digital Marketing Specialist
Brad's Deals is looking for a passionate and motivated Digital Marketing Specialist who will manage the (oh so important!) execution of online SEM, Display, and Paid Social campaigns. You will be an integral part of our continued growth and will do this by partnering with Data, Creative, and our Editorial teams to ensure campaign success while continually optimizing campaigns to increase ROI and providing campaign accountability via reporting. If you are the type of person who comes to work every day expecting to learn, contribute, teach, and have fun, then we think you will fit right in.
In this role:
- You are accountable for managing the online marketing efforts of the Brad’s Deals customer acquisition and get direct access to our CEO who loves this stuff!
- You want to work hands-on and develop, maintain and grow advertising accounts – Bids, budgeting, ad copy and creatives, landing page optimizations.
- You want cross-departmental collaboration opportunities, such as working closely with Brad’s Deals Editorial team to optimize marketing efforts across teams.
- You can clearly communicate the performance of digital marketing campaigns to the team - we want to celebrate those successes!
- You love data and can formulate high-level insights and ideas to the team regarding diagnosing account performance and helping with forecasting.
- Your love of data continues through Ad hoc reporting to help scale the growth and profitability of social, display, paid search and other digital marketing channels
- You are comfortable researching and identifying/proposing new opportunities to scale digital campaigns, both in the form of growing current platforms and exploring new ones
- You are our Brad's Deals expert in all things customer acquisition, including with our to external platform partners and with our internal team who is anxious to learn about the latest developments and trends in online marketing
Who you are
- You've got 2+ years’ experience working with advertising platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Bing Ads and/or Yahoo Gemini.
- You get giddy talking about key digital marketing metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM, etc.
- You can do excel reports in your sleep.
- You want to continuously learn and take on new challenges (we love giving opportunities to learn on the job!)
- You have an eye for detail.
- You love data and more data.
- You are curious about understanding online behavior from a user and site experience perspective
- You want the ability to work remotely at times - if this is something you desire and can excel at, this can be an opportunity for you.
- Bonus points for knowing Google Analytics
Since 2001, Brad’s Deals has been giving shoppers the upper hand by making it quick and easy to find the best deals. We meticulously compare prices, vet merchants, and improve our web and mobile platforms, so users get an awesome experience every time. Partnering with over 2,500 top retailers including Target and Amazon, we’re able to reach more than 50 million consumers a year.
An entrepreneurial spirit guides everything we do, making it possible for each employee to make a big impact here--one reason why we’ve been named among Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. Last year, Brad’s Deals also received Workforce Magazine’s Optimas Silver Award for our Women’s Tech Accelerator, which opens our office and resources to women-run businesses. Long story short: we think of a career here as a mutual investment. We're an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at work. Pay is competitive and full benefits are provided, including health, 401k, FSA, and a transportation pre-tax benefit. Learn more about perks here. We are conveniently located in Chicago's River North neighborhood blocks from the highway and several train stations.