Digital Marketing Specialist at Neon One
Neon One was founded with the mission of becoming the most comprehensive and authentic technology ecosystem for nonprofits. As a Paid Search Specialist for Neon One, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a fun, growing Marketing team.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for working directly with the Director of Digital Strategy to execute campaigns across our diverse paid media portfolio. This is a unique opportunity for individuals looking for a role with high growth potential and the ability to provide data-backed strategic input.
- Support day-to-day execution to include campaign setup, keyword development, bidding, budgets, ad copy creation & testing, account restructuring, audit & QA
- Build and execute on a testing roadmap for new keywords, ad copy and landing pages.
- Size new opportunities within Google and Bing including new ad formats or betas.
- Help with monthly budget planning by analyzing historical performance and expansion opportunities
- Monitor daily budget pacing and ensure we are on track to meet monthly and quarterly targets
- Make regular bid adjustments based on performance by keyword, ad schedule, location, etc.
- Mine SQR reports to identify new keyword opportunities and expand negative keyword targeting
- Track performance metrics and make actionable recommendations
- Managed a budget of 10K per month in Google Ads
- 1+ years of hands-on SEM campaign management
- Bulk Uploading
- Experience in revenue and/or conversion based bid strategy
- Experience directly managing paid search campaigns
- Experience in audience targeting and remarketing tactics
Nice to Have:
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects at a given time
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Cross-channel experience across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Familiarity with: Capterra, Software Advice, GetApp and programmatic advertising best practices
- B2B, SaaS, Pardot, Salesforce, and/or Nonprofit experience
- Combined, NeonCRM, Arts People, CiviCore & Rallybound support 5000+ nonprofits and helped them raise over $1+ billion so far this year.
- We are committed to advancing equity, pursuing diversity, and fostering inclusion. We pride ourselves on our collaborative office environment that welcomes and encourages fresh ideas and challenges you to make an impact.
- We offer great benefits, including health/ dental insurance, flexible time off, sick days, family leave, 401k with company match, FSA...and a well-stocked kitchen!
- We believe in giving back so much so that we made it into an official benefit! You can use one workday each month to volunteer with any nonprofit in your community.
- Our employees are passionate about making a difference and they are our most valuable asset. Come see what it's like to add value to a mission driven company!