Digital Media Operations Associate (Temporary) at closerlook, inc.
***This is a freelance position expected to average between 20-30hrs per week***
The Freelance Digital Media Operations Associate will execute, manage, troubleshoot, and optimize digital marketing campaigns as well as website tagging and SEO optimization. This position is responsible for setting up all components of a campaign, including the creation of a new advertiser, establishment of naming conventions, and creative implementation within our media partner platforms. The position is also responsible for execution and implementation of website tags.
- Manage end-to-end digital ad campaigns, including timelines, campaign setup and delivery
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, including deadline management and client service
- Traffic ad tags to vendors in a timely manner
- Create floodlight tags and click trackers in Doubleclick as appropriate
- Implement site analytic event tag URL extensions
- Test digital creative ads to ensure proper adserving implementation
- Q/A floodlight tags and click trackers once implemented
- Monitor all live campaigns for proper serving, click through action and conversion events
- Resolve reporting discrepancies, creative policing, and trafficking requirement issues
- Troubleshoot internal and external issues, including, ad server, creative, site tags, and tracking issues
- Lead root cause analysis and solution identification
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience using DoubleClick, Atlas, WebTrends, Omniture, Google Analytics or other similar tools
- Proficiency in ad server targeting methods
- Knowledge of coding multiple click tags
- Strong understanding of the complexities of ad trafficking, including digital and ad serving terminology
- Strong computer skills, math skills and Internet savvy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail orientation and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize and work in fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of agency experience, or similar environment
- 2+ years of experience in digital banner and search marketing
- Experience with Rich Media files and DoubleClick Studio
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION AT CLOSERLOOK
At closerlook, we are committed to building an inclusive environment across race, gender, age, religion, identity and personal experience. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation. We believe we’re strongest when we’re together — all of us — to help better serve our clients and the communities around us.
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.