We make engaging with brands more meaningful. So customers remember, recommend, and come back for more. It’s the most powerful way to build a brand. It also doesn’t come easy.
So our agency is home to creative problem solvers, who overcome obstacles to put customer-first ideas, products and technologies into market, people who are willing to be part of a close community that pushes them to be better.
Our goal is to bring people & brands closer together.
Closer insights, closer connections & closer collaboration breeds better, more effective work. This dedication to Get Closer drives us to go further.
One of our most important hires will be that of a new Digital Strategist..
We need someone with the ambition and energy to help make TMS famous for its work, famous for its clients and famous for its culture. We need someone who will inspire clients, creatives, planners and suits with their creative passion, insight, and imagination. We need someone who believes that collaboration and building motivated teams from all departments is the way to generate great work and collective pride.
- Supporting the VP, Digital Strategy on accounts by conducting research, analyzing data to generate insights, and staying plugged into the latest and greatest in digital trends and tech
- Supporting account and partnership teams by arming them with regularly updated consumer insights and learnings
- Finding the needle in the haystack of client data to determine their business challenges and connect the dots on how to persuade consumer action
- Building strategy plans, roadmaps, personas, and white papers of varying complexity while still being understandable by non-marketers
- Leverage insight & expertise in acquisition and retention-based marketing, customer engagement, customer segmentation, lifecycle marketing, in developing strategy for our clients
- Use data and analytics to develop the business case opportunity connected to client programs and make insightful data driven decisions
- Working with creative teams, UX/UI experts, producers, and technology team members to bring those strategies and concepts to life
- Participating in agile sprints while maintaining a view of the bigger brand/client picture
- Staying current on industry trends and best practices across social, mobile, generic web, digital marketing platforms, and the ever-growing IOT and ability to back it up by writing white papers to share internally and with clients
- Being a source of inspiration, innovation, and tireless ambassadorship of the digital
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-5+ years in digital strategy and marketing
- Agency experience
- MUST: Experience working with mobile applications, social media, and brand loyalty
- Experience with CRM basics (push notifications, messaging strategies, email, text, etc.)
- Understanding of how marketing programs can be executed across digital platforms (social, mobile, ecommerce, etc.)
- Experience digging into data and research and locating actionable insights
- Experience working with creative teams by participating in concepting/brainstorming sessions and translating ideas
- Should be able to present complex ideas clearly
- Fantastic presenter and storyteller
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Unafraid to dive into new platforms and acquire new knowledge
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with loyalty campaigns
- Experience with telecom
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience working with UX/UI
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.