ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
As the Director of Acquisition Marketing, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, and analysis of outbound and email marketing programs and campaigns that accelerate revenue growth of the inbound and outbound marketing funnel.
You've been there and done that, and you’re looking to do it again for an awesome SaaS product. You are the type of marketer that will never settle and you’re not afraid to push for additional test budget, because you know you can get a solid return (and aren’t afraid to show it in the data).
What your day could consist of:
- Own the revenue forecast through the funnel partnering across marketing and sales to ensure we have the right KPIs and dashboards to not only see what happened but guide us forward
- Drive strategy for all acquisition nurture channels
- Work closely with content and product marketing to determine which content assets are created and promoted to who, when, and at what cadence to target specific buying personas
- Effectively communicate results to the team, and how those results inform the strategy moving forward
- Lead the company's outbound customer acquisition strategy to meet aggressive annual growth goals
- Report organic results to the broader growth team and marketing leadership
- Partner with brand and communications teams for creative opportunities to generate traffic
- Work with cross-functional teams in Product and Corporate to help plan, build and launch campaigns and drive engagement
- Identifying opportunities and communicate results and recommendations from programs with team and senior leadership
- Identify, test and scale outbound and database marketing with a fast moving, data driven approach
- Partner with the sales team to educate and support on marketing positioning
What you will need:
- 8+ years experience in growth marketing, demand generation, or integrated marketing
- 5+ years of experience people management
- Experience establishing team and individual goals and metrics aligned to overall marketing and business objectives
- Skilled with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel (Looker and marketing automation platforms a plus)
- Proven track record of leading an effective customer acquisition team
- Extensive experience with managing digital tactics, and can bring best practices to the table, driving growth in MQLs that convert to quality paying customers
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute outbound campaigns
- Strong understanding of email and database marketing
- Operational mindset with strategic, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills, diligence, and follow-through
- Understanding of SaaS models as it relates to customer acquisition, including how to balance customer acquisition cost versus LTV
- In-depth knowledge of the digital advertising industry, advertising technology, concept, and terms
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.