Director, Brand Partnerships - Midwest at Atmosphere (Chicago, IL)
DIRECTOR, BRAND PARTNERSHIPS - MIDWEST
Atmosphere is the world’s #1 streaming service for businesses, offering 65+ channels of engaging, audio-optional TV. From news, sports and nature to viral videos, art and more, Atmosphere delivers fresh programming designed to elevate any business space. Our company was built from the ground up to create unparalleled value for advertisers and next-level entertainment for companies around the globe.
About the role:
Atmosphere is looking for a Director of Brand Partnerships to join our National Ad Sales team in its Chicago office. The Director will focus on selling video (TV, OTT/CTV, DOOH) advertising opportunities across our network of screens in over 30k venues across the US.
This role is truly a ground floor, exciting opportunity, as we have created a new advertising channel that gives brands the ability to reach folks they can’t reach with traditional TV or video advertising. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter to evangelize our brand to agencies and clients directly throughout the Midwest. We’re not looking for an order taker or lone wolf, as we adhere to a team first, collaborative culture.
This position will be based in Chicago and will report to the VP of Sales, Central.
- Own the full sales cycle: prospect, pitch, close, and renew accounts
- Be able to articulate both direct IO and programmatic direct opportunities, as we are a buying agnostic platform
- Introduce Atmosphere's unique offering to agency contacts, programmatic teams and client direct, educating the market on how best to allocate video dollars towards our platform
- Manage RFP prioritization to weed out time wasters vs value-added relationships
- Drive proactive outreach while collaborating with your sales support team
- Use data analytics to boost narrative to clients
- Own CRM responsibilities associated with your client list
- Convey client feedback with recommendations based on this feedback to sales leadership
- Proactively develop first to market campaign strategies that are unique to specific clients
- Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
- Push the envelope and be innovative. We encourage new ideas
- 7-10+ years of demonstrated advertising sales success including experience selling both IO and programmatic direct
- Deep relationships with agencies and larger brands you’ve built over the years that you can use to immediately bring value to Atmosphere
- Organization and communication skills to handle a large book of business
- Strong background in TV/video and /or DOOH is highly desirable
- Ability to build and foster relationships both internally and externally
- Exceptional presenter with excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to tailor pitch materials to each client
- Know how to identify a need and close based on fulfillment of that need
- Seek opportunity in challenge, rejection, and failure
- Be someone your team WANTS to have a meal with at the end of a long day
- Located in Chicago metro area
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive base + commission structure
- Company 401(k)
- Competitive insurance plans
- Open vacation policy
- So much more!