Director of Corporate Marketing
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular remote Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
What You'd Achieve:
- Lead the vision for the translation of business objectives into appealing brand narratives for target audiences
- Develop communications strategies to elevate corporate reputation in the U.S. and select international markets; oversee social media
- Own the analyst relations strategy to ensure that industry analysts understand LogicGate’s offerings and influence to gain placements and mentions in key research reports and articles
- Manage LogicGate’s PR program, working closely with our public relations firm to enhance the reputation of the company with key journalists and influencers
- Provide strategic oversight to the customer engagement and marketing plan, working with the Customer Marketing Manager and others to ensure our customers have a seamless, world-class experience working with us
- Responsible for the successful execution of LogicGate’s annual customer conference
- Serve as a strategic advisor to the CEO and other executives who act as spokespeople and present at external events
- Work with team members across the organization to cultivate employee advocates and influencers
- Maintain a comprehensive brand strategy to guide strategic decisions involving the brand, including representation of the brand in all online and offline settings
- Own decisions regarding creative and brand guidelines
- Collaborate with People Success and the executive team to articulate and activate LogicGate’s employer brand and internal communications strategy
- Ensure that centralized corporate content is consistent, relevant, and architected with our priority audiences in mind
The Value You'd Bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to influence executives, influencers, analysts, investors, and other stakeholders and leaders
- Curious, creative, out-of-the-box thinking to help differentiate LogicGate’s key messages and gain positive attention from the market
- Experience leading teams and managing agency relationships
- A strategic thinker who can make connections across the business and apply them to communications initiatives; anticipates issues and proactively works to resolve them
- Thorough, with excellent, follow through and attention to detail
- Results-oriented and data-driven; takes pride in delivering consistently high-quality work and effectively conveys its value
- Experience in managing customer conferences a plus
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in a fast-moving startup environment
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- A regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross-functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off: 33 Business Days in First Year of Employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!