Director of Corporate Marketing at Showpad
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the Position
We're looking for a Director of Corporate Marketing to help us tell the Showpad story and build global awareness with our prospects, customers, partners, employees, and industry influencers.
The Director of Corporate Marketing is responsible for developing the global marketing and brand narrative as a basis for increasing market share, positioning Showpad as the leader in sales enablement. Working with the demand generation and product marketing teams, this leader will ensure global consistency with regional relevance in all branding.
The Director of Corporate Marketing will be responsible for leading a team of creative and communications professionals to develop and execute a global and integrated brand strategy, including content marketing, public relations, analyst relations, social media, industry thought leadership and advocacy, as well as creative. This position reports directly to the CMO.
Key Responsibilities as the Director of Corporate Marketing
- Develop the global marketing and brand narrative as a basis for increasing market share, positioning Showpad as the leader in sales enablement and as an employer of choice.
- Manage Showpad’s corporate brand, with responsibility for the internal and external brand experience, corporate messaging, and visual identity as well as the policies, procedures, guidelines and training to support the brand.
- Ensure global consistency with regional relevance in all branding- including visual identity, tone of voice, messaging, and thought leadership themes in all external and internal marketing and communications- by successfully engaging with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Drive and measure positive awareness and perception outcomes
- Manage the corporate marketing budget
- Lead a global team that will
- Own content development for cross-platform strategies, including website content and digital campaigns, product/solutions collateral, corporate presentations and press releases/blogs/white papers/etc.
- Manage and drive the content editorial calendar on a cross-functional basis
- Develop and maintain the company’s social media presence, including education/support of executives and other employees
- Develop and proactively manage corporate international PR strategy and campaigns, including managing external agencies and execution
- Lead analyst relations, working with product marketing and other key stakeholders
- Own customer-facing experiences in Showpad and maintain relevant and up-to-date customer-facing content
- Define, extend, and maintain the Showpad visual brand
- Design or direct the design of all Showpad branded assets
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university
- 10+ years experience as a B2B marketer, focused in brand and communications
- 5+ years experience in building, mentoring, coaching, and inspiring successful teams of marketing and communications specialists
- Successful track record in managing consistency of a global brand, with regional relevance
- Experience managing messaging and content globally, in multiple regions, supporting multiple languages, with multiple product lines
- Proven experience and leadership in developing and executing strategic marketing and global communications plans to build brand awareness, drive demand generation, and support sales enablement
- Experience leading international PR, in-house and through agencies
- A creative thinker, with exceptional and persuasive oral, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence and engage across the organization, including sales and executives
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and to anticipate future needs
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.