Director, Corporate Marketing at Numerator
The Corporate Marketing Director delivers the strong, compelling, and differentiated brand and corporate voice for Numerator and is primarily responsible for the management of cross-company capabilities (social media, amplification/advocacy strategy). This position drives awareness and preference of Numerator through targeted company programs to all non-customer external audiences – including media, industry forums, industry analysts, financial analysts, strategic integrators, etc. The Director executes high-level company-wide marketing programs (e.g. annual trend publication, conferences), provides services on behalf of the entire Marketing organization (including creative and event execution), and handles chief of staff responsibilities relative to all Marketing functions.
- Develop and maintain corporate brand, brand architecture, brand image, and brand assets, including implementation throughout the organization
- Own press strategy and program, including development of key press assets and pitch materials; working with external agencies as needed
- Lead influencer strategy and programs targeting non-customer external audiences (e.g. industry analysts, financial analysts, strategic integration companies, etc.; potentially including annual analysis and trend reporting)
- Lead development of corporate level messaging, materials, and assets for use by Sales and in concert with the B2B Marketing team requirements (e.g. provision and/or ownership of corporate sections of website)
- Own planning and communications of corporate-level activities (M&A, management, etc.), including primary liaison with HR on internal communications
- Manage social media platforms for entire Marketing department, work with B2B Marketing, Product Marketing, HR, etc.
- Manage advocacy and amplification strategy for company including employee advocacy and customer advocacy
- Provide creative services for entire Marketing team, including print, digital and video assets, working with external agencies and internal resources
- Provide "deck clean up" services (as resources permit) to broader organization; prioritize key executive deliverables
- Manage image rights, trademark process, and URL strategy (including purchasing and updating)
- Lead annual conference planning by working with Marketing teams and other departments
- Work with CMO in Chief of Staff function, helping to manage divisional budget, develop divisional communication, divisional meeting management, etc.
- Assist in reporting of ROI on entire marketing activities
- Work with entire Marketing team to establish and manage Standard Operating Procedures
- Drive annual planning process across Marketing division
- Bachelor's degree
- 12 or more years of Marketing experience
- B2B Enterprise Tech company experience
- Experience with press strategy and execution; brand management desirable
- Strong Marketing program development and management capabilities
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Strategic thinker coupled with great execution
We are an equal opportunityemployer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilitystatus, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.