Director - Demand Generation & Marketing Automation at Syndigo
The Director - Demand Generation & Marketing Automation will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. This position plays a vital role in the success of the marketing team and will report to the VP of Marketing.
This role will be based in Syndigo's office in downtown Chicago.
Key responsibilities and activities:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, CMS) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create, implement and optimize drip, nurture and triggered email campaigns to drive engagement across clients and prospects.
- Manage landing pages and lead generation forms ensuring required code and processes and setup and functioning flawlessly.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Manage e-mail campaign strategies, templates, content, list creation, creative, target sites and development of offers.
- Segment lists based on product usage and behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers and cross sell.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- Strategic and tactical marketing operations/automation expertise, with 5+ years in a B2B environment.
- Expert knowledgeable with Pardot, Salesforce and WordPress. (or similar tools)
- 3+ years creating, implementing and optimizing drip, nurture and triggered email campaigns.
- Creative, innovative, resourceful and results-oriented.
- Ability to organize multiple deadlines while demonstrating flexibility and the ability to organize and perform multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently.
- Team player that is reliable, flexible, helpful and works well in a collaborative environment
- Detail-oriented, superior organizational and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, highly motivated, self-starter and creative
- Client-centric and service oriented positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.