Director of Field Marketing at G2
G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 904,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Position
G2 is looking for an extraordinary Director of Field Marketing who can help us supercharge our growth and brand awareness efforts across our growing lines of business globally. This position will be instrumental to partnering with our enterprise sales as well as field sales organizations across the globe. The ideal candidate is a growth-minded, proven marketing leader who can drive scalable, integrated marketing campaigns to target accounts, influencer audiences, and decision-making buyer personas. S/He will be critical in developing sales enablement materials, demand generation programs, brand awareness campaigns, and event activations. This role requires a leader that is equal parts creative, operational, collaborative, and revenue-minded.
- Plan and execute an account-based strategy with our local sales representatives by helping to acquire and retain and grow top accounts.
- Work closely with our demand gen marketing team to execute marketing plans which integrate online and offline activities - events, social media, original content, email, direct mail, and paid advertising, and PR, ensuring messaging and branding alignment.
- Drive regional marketing planning, budgeting and performance reporting, and track progress against our overall marketing plan.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Brand Management, Marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience Desired Experience & Skills
- A strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail; the ability to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into an acquisition strategy and guide multiple stakeholders through to execution
- A strong understanding of all offline and online marketing channels, including advertising, events, social, and email marketing
- A proven ability to launch new markets by executing cross channel marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated hands-on proficiency with Hubspot and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent collaboration skills (in particular with Sales teams) and the ability to influence and motivate team members, especially those that don’t report to you.
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.