Director of Marketing
Who We Are
Ascent helps its customers follow laws and regulations. We are a new type of company, a “RegTech” organization that combines a SaaS platform with intelligent content to provide customized tools and targeted advice for our customers. We’re using modern techniques like machine learning and predictive analytics to stay on the cutting edge of our industry.
The Ascent platform makes it easy for compliance officers in regulated industries to see exactly what is expected of their companies, then track and report on the steps they’re taking to stay compliant. The efficient intelligence we provide helps our customers fulfill the spirit (and letter) of their obligations in a way that lets them breathe easy and focus on crafting value for their own customers through their core business.
We’re a team of compliance officers, lawyers, data scientists, and technologists united by the goal of helping you know your business so well that you not only follow your obligations but anticipate your future exposure. We combine decades of experience of actionable insights that are built into the platform.
- Integrity: Ourselves and our Data. Proactively Do the Right Thing.
- Cooperation: Trust, Learn, Grow.
- Persistence: Excellence, Focus, Efficiency, Openness, and Impact.
- Customer Obsession: Maximize Value Proposition.
- Innovation: Cutting-Edge, Long-Term-Value. Building “Magic.”
Ascent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking for an individual to help develop and execute the initial marketing plan to support the company’s growth trajectory over the next three years. You will work closely with the CRO, CEO, Product team, and other leaders to implement the necessary marketing strategies and tactics to achieve our growth plans. You need to help us position a new way for Compliance professionals to work. Ascent is a new concept and the marketing needs to support buyers understanding of this new concept quickly and figuring out that they need the Ascent solution.
- Work experience includes a wide-range of marketing responsibilities and demonstrable results from your role in these responsibilities
- Ought to have demonstrable success with creating and supporting inbound marketing programs
- Have worked in and with companies focused on B2B
- Support all market segments including Big Box, SMB’s and Partnerships
- Implement the digital strategies to build brand awareness
- Orchestrate lead generation programs in both digital, including Paid Social, SEO and PPC, and traditional channels
- Organize and execute all marketing event including conferences and digital programs
- Conduct the necessary research to ensure our approaches to the market are effective and evolving
- Work with Product Management to position and market new product releases
- Internal enablement of sales and other team members
- Establishing the brand for recruiting purposes
- Proficient in CRM and Marketing Automation systems such as HubSpot
- Deep understanding of various back-end services such as SEO, Paid Social, PPC, and other emerging opportunities
- Inbound marketing programs including content creation, distribution
- Craft frameworks for MQL’s and SQL’s
- Excellent written skills
- Good communicator
- Creative and not afraid to propose new ideas
- Organized and very detail oriented - you’ll have to keep track of a lot of different projects without letting anything slip through the cracks
- Flexible, able to work independently
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and mental health benefits with employee cost 100% covered
- A collaborative environment with like-minded professionals excited to build a company and product together