Director of Marketing
The Catch Co. is building the largest direct-to-consumer channel in the fishing industry and we are looking for a performance minded Director of Marketing to help scale our customer acquisition, CRM, and content efforts. In this role you will work to identify and implement new strategies to grow revenues while building and managing the highest performing team in the outdoors industry.
What you will do:
In this role you will be expected to create a strategy and build a team that can achieve the following outcomes:
- Increase new customer acquisition by 50% YOY.
- Increase organic site traffic by 2x in 12 months.
- Increase CRM/email revenue by 3x in 12 months through segmentation and automation.
- Build out scalable content marketing strategy and KPI tracking.
- Increase revenue from influencer partnerships by 50%.
- Increase social engagement, following, and traffic by 50%.
- Create KPIs for all marketing activities with clear accountability within 3 months.
- Identify marketing team needs and hire A+ talent or 3rd party agencies to execute on the marketing plan.
- Create and manage entire marketing team budget.
- Process for clearly communicating all marketing and content initiatives across company within 3 months.
What makes this a special opportunity:
- You will be set up for success by working in a lifestyle market ideal for content-based strategies, and will be working with a leadership team that strongly believes in the opportunity
- We are a dynamic early-stage startup with tons of momentum (ranked #435 on the 2017 Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing private companies)
- We place a premium on building a high-performance culture made up of great people
- You will work with and learn from experienced leaders who have a track record of building successful companies
- 2+ years in a director level position in an consumer company
- Experience in SEM, paid social, CRM, and content marketing are a must
- Experience with influencers is a plus
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis, visualization (Looker, Tableau, Domo, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to build A+ teams through hiring
- Passion for fishing is a plus, but not a requirement
What will make you successful:
- High Level of curiosity and creativity
- Analytical mindset and a passion for data
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members to reach aggressive goals
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and coaching skills
- Ability to multitask and change direction quickly
- Strong sense of humor
- Nunchuck skills are a plus
- $120k-$140 + equity
- “Take what you need” unlimited vacation policy
- 5 summer “Company Outdoors Days”
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance - We cover 85% of employee premiums
- 401(k) program