Director, Partnership Marketing at OppFi
OppFi is a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to offer accessible products and a top-rated experience to everyday consumers. Through our unwavering commitment to customer service, OppFi helps consumers who are turned away by traditional providers build a better financial path. OppFi is an Inc. 5000 company for five straight years, a Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, and the seventh fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain's Chicago Business. The company was also named on Forbes America 2021 list of America's Best Startup Employers and Built In's 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago.
OppFi is a team of caring and innovative individuals with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Our employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work everyday and know you are a part of making a difference. Our company values guide us and create an open and collaborative culture where we hold the door, say what we see, do what we say, and dare to win together!What you get to do:
As the Director of Partnerships, you will lead the business Partnership Marketing channel for OppFi and across all of its products. You will lead the Partnership Marketing team and work with leads across the business. As an experienced marketer and relationship manager, you will use technology and sales skills to improve revenue through the single largest acquisition channel. You will bring experience with demand generation marketing through complex affiliate arrangements and partner agreements to the team and be an expert in relationship management and business intelligence systems (Sisense, Heap) and CRM systems.
You will manage the end-to-end strategy of partnerships that promote the business forward, more specifically:
- Lead a team of Partnership Marketing managers and be the 'go-to' person for strategic partners' needs
- Establish the long-term vision for the Partnership channel; measure, and enhance its success
- Launch and scale the Partnership Marketing channel across new OppFi products (starting with the OppFi Card)
- Creatively structure and brainstorm product solutions with both external partners and company partners
- Grow revenue opportunities with existing affiliate partners through conversion optimization and collaboration around marketing programs
- Develop and establish impactful relationships with important external and stakeholders from executives to engineers
- Work with internal partners across Marketing, Operations, Product, Technology, Legal, and Compliance to ensure the entire process of acquiring, onboarding, and maintaining a partner relationship goes smoothly and does not create negative impacts to the partner or company partners
- Develop clear and measurable measurements and goals, report progress, communicate results, and re-incorporate results to improve future campaigns
- Look for knowledge and insights to improve and evolve work product and processes
- Develop strategic growth solutions to increase revenue and Return on investment within the channel
- 8+ years of Account Management/Partnership Marketing/Affiliate Marketing experience in a similar industry (FinTech, Lending, Finance, etc)
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience driving revenue growth through Partnerships/Affiliate Marketing
You will report to Sr. Director, Customer Acquisition.Define your career at OppFi
OppFi is committed to providing an exceptional employee experience that allows you to define your career and purpose with us. New team members go through orientation, shadow programs, a new hire lunch with our CEO, Jared Kaplan, and you can participate in different company culture events focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our team has designed programs to make you feel welcome and part of our team during your first year and beyond.
- Define the mission (days 1-30): You will understand our company mission, values, and vision, and how your role at Opp plays a part in that.
- Define your goals (months 1-3): You will be able to understand your role expectations and identify goals with your manager and mentor(s) to fulfill those expectations.
- Define your belonging (months 3-6): You will understand OppFis’ culture and have opportunities to engage with and impact that culture. Business Resource Groups and other programs are offered to help with community connection both virtually and in-person.
- Define your journey (6 months - 1 year): You will feel confident in your abilities to execute in your role and know the next step you will take to develop your career.
Compensation and Benefits
OppFi offers a flexible remote environment, 401(k) matching program, and flexible paid vacation. Other benefits include medical benefits, dental and vision coverage, and tuition reimbursement. To support your wellness & growth, we provide monthly meditation and yoga classes and access to all LinkedIn Learning courses. We also offer Fringe, which is a lifestyle benefits platform that lets you decide how you want to spend your rewards from dozens of vendors like Uber, Doordash and Urban Sitter. Dress code is casual.
We do not discriminate based on identity - race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged/sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
OppFi is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, OppFI will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People team at [email protected].