We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What we are looking for:
Fast Radius is creating the new category of Cloud Manufacturing. Now the exciting work begins as we craft the story and shape the perception with media and influencers on how Cloud Manufacturing will shepherd Industry 4.0 within the manufacturing industry.
We are hiring an accomplished and dynamic storyteller to lead PR & corporate communications who has the ability to take complex concepts and distill them into narratives that resonate with stakeholders. You are energized by bringing ideas to life and have exceptional strategic vision to develop the communications strategy to elevate the brand. You have a ‘can do’ attitude and are able to confidently take ideas and run with them. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
Reporting to the head of brand marketing and working closely with stakeholders across the organization including executive leadership, this leader will play a key role in enhancing our brand in the marketplace.
About the Role:
- Create and execute the annual public relations and corporate communications strategy to drive earned media, support business and product announcements and elevate the company reputation.
- Lead and direct PR and other communications agencies as well as contractors. Manage scope, communications campaigns timelines and ensure deliverables are met. Develop annual KPIs and measure results and performance.
- Develop and execute executive communications and thought leadership programs including speaking opportunities, awards program, press events and byline articles.
- Create written press materials including responses to media inquiries, press releases, positioning statements, key messages, story pitches and scripts.
- Facilitate preparation of press interviews including working with subject matter experts, developing talking points, briefing spokesperson and coordinating with PR agency.
- Creates PR and communications strategies for events and conferences to elevate brand and garner visibility.
- Create engaging and inspiring internal communications across multiple channels including newsletters and announcements to keep employees informed and cultivate company culture.
- Track and monitor competitor messaging and communications and share across teams on key developments and message pillars.
- BA in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in strategic communications and public relations. A mix of client-side and agency experience is a plus.
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills and the ability to to envision how content can be presented in multiple formats.
- History of working with c-suite executives and ability to lead through influence.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Flexible and able to navigate ambiguity and succeed in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description