Email Channel, Account Director at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
As our Account Director/ Solution Consultant - Email Channel, you’ll be responsible for leading client relationships and businesses including the development of strategic plans, overseeing the execution of plans and program elements.
This position requires you to oversee the management of the day-to-day execution teams and work in collaboration with internal Enterprise account teams. It also requires you to communicate and coordinate regularly with other departments including account services, creative, campaign operations, development and QC.
• Lead the business, from the highest level of strategic channel planning to the execution and implementation of those marketing plans
• Engage with internal teams to find channel trends in campaign data, mine for opportunity and create growth
• Add value to the client’s business, become an invaluable member/partner of the Enterprise client business team
• Look to develop client relationships at multiple levels
• Be a team leader, responsible for motivating and mentoring the team, addressing areas of need and ensuring the highest possible quality of work generated by the team
• Handle internal billing and invoicing for third party partners
• Service accounts personally and directly, updating and including the internal leadership teams when needed
• Write or direct the writing of execution plans
• Work with the client and various internal teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and documented and that projects are managed and delivered according to expectation
• Serve as escalation point for issues
• Coordinate project estimates internally and gain approvals
• Support business development efforts through on-site presentations and/or participation in RFP responses, as necessary
• Lead onboarding efforts with new clients which may include initial discovery and strategy development support as well as setting up processes and procedures for the ongoing relationship
• Be passionate and positive about service
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Communications, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience
• Have a minimum of 7+ years of account coordination/ account management experience including at least 5+ years of email campaign management
• Have superior time management and prioritization skills
• Be confident. Be self-motivated. Be a quick learner. Be assertive
• Be calm, cool and collected under pressure. Having strong interpersonal skills is key
• Be passionate about success for yourself and the client
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be fearless of analytics and learning new systems
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems, and takes initiative
• Passionate about marketing and technology
• Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
• Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple clients and projects at once while
• Able to prioritize work in a speed for delivery and quality first manner
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.