Email Marketing Analyst at The Mom Project
Our Customer is a leading manufacturer of commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines. Wherever ingenuity drives global markets, you'll find them taking the lead. Their innovations drove America's move from family farms to agricultural dominance. Then from local economies to the largest economy in the world. Today, wherever innovation drives global markets forward, you'll find them taking the lead!
We are currently seeking a Marketing CRM Specialist on a contract basis to maximize the efficiency of our Customer’s data and technology investments that allows them to build campaigns to market effectively to current and potential customers.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who will support the CRM/Digital team in developing and implementing CRM programs with specific focus on Email marketing. This includes working with agency partners and internal stakeholders on coordinating, executing and reporting on email marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities & Ideal Skills:
• Analytical skills to discern meaning from patterns and spot trends from data.
• Prior knowledge and/or experience with Digital Channels such as Email.
• Organizational skills, which help the CRM Specialist serve as the Business Liaison between marketing, sales, parts/service, pricing and dealer operations.
• Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the CRM data.
• Good problem-solving abilities and excellent communication.
• Experience working with CRM agency partners/vendors.
• Salesforce certified (preferably in Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot).
• Experience with BI reporting tools such as Tableau.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle databases.
• An understanding of SQL programming is helpful.
• BA/BS in applicable field
• 3-5 years of experience with CRM software (preferably Salesforce), Marketing Database and Campaign management
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
Hours & Location:
Standard 40 hours/week. This opportunity is located at Customer’s facility in Lisle, IL. There is no remote capability for this role.