Email Marketing Associate
Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row we made the Inc. 500. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $125 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, all while maintaining strong profitability.
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google and the BBB!
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago and are looking to hire 100 new employees in 2019. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews to see why our employees love us!
- Build automated email campaigns from end to end, from customer segmentation, drip campaigns, creation of creative assets (with design team) and validation of sends.
- Execute thoughtful A/B and multivariate testing regimen (subject lines, layout, creative, time + frequency, segmentation, etc.).
- Track and report on email performance KPIs and use to drive further optimizations (deliverability, opt out rate, click through, conversion, etc.).
- Collaborate with legal & compliance to ensure we continue to grow in a responsible manner.
- 3-4 years work experience in Email Marketing.
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle marketing, segmentation and testing strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data and metrics to continually optimize marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management chops to juggle competing priorities and deliver them on time.
- A passion for problem solving.
- A creative self-starter - always thinking about how things can be done better and then executing on that vision.
- Naturally detail-oriented; you make sure that all i’s are dotted and t’s crossed.
- Basic Excel skills - i.e. create pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, charts, etc.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Familiarity with personal finance topics and strong interest and passion for the “fintech” industry.
- Knowledge of an enterprise email platform like Exact Target, Responsys, or Constant Contact.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- CTA & Metra benefit program.
- Free gym membership.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships.
- 401(k) match program.
- Free OppLoans apparel.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Free health benefit options.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts, etc.).
- Dual monitors and stand-up work stations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.