About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone..
The Email Marketing Manager will work cross functionally to craft and deploy relevant emails campaigns for Guaranteed Rate. This role is one that is strategy driven and heavily focus on email KPI’s and analytics. The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for testing, compliance and all trigger, transaction and life-cycle email management.
- Plot out and maintain email calendar; distribute weekly and communicate changes
- Responsible for segmentation, file health, forecasting, testing for daily batch and blast emails.
- Collaborate with creative, site & CRM teams to improve effectiveness of email communication while adhering to brand guidelines priorities.
- Manage email lists and email campaigns including content development, list management, launching campaigns, and tracking, measuring and reporting out on performance
- Manage ongoing optimization of programs by designing and implementing comprehensive, measurable A/B and multivariate testing plans
- Own process for execution and on-time delivery of life-cycle and promotional email campaigns
- Collaborate with team to develop post-deployment campaign summaries that include goals, results, and recommendations/opportunities for optimizing future sends
- Monitor, track and report all email marketing campaigns (including open rates, conversion etc.) and develop test campaigns to execute new initiatives and increase conversion
- Work with partners and vendors to execute marketing components and fulfill contract requirements
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of email marketing experience in relevant industry executing marketing campaigns
- Experience with setting up tracking, reporting and monitoring key performance indicators
- Knowledge of CRM and campaign management
- Experience with an enterprise level ESP required
- Ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented projects concurrently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Effective written and verbal communication, listening and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and ability to learn quickly
- Creative and conceptual thinker
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook)
- Understanding of email standards and regulations, tech stacks, file growth, deliverability
- Fluency in HTML
- Must be local
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-BB1