Engagement and Retention Manager
Livly is seeking an experienced and talented Engagement and Retention Manager to join our Product Team! As an Engagement and Retention Manager, you will be in responsible for working within Livly’s engagement and retention applications to discover key customer and products insights, then turn these insights to drive a more joyful and delightful experience for our customers. If you are able to blend creative exploration with data-driven analysis and thrive in an entrepreneurial, ever-changing environment – this is the role for you!
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Work with our product analytics tool to identify key engagement and retention trends, monitor and improve our product KPIs, and work to further implement our analytics capabilities with product and engineering.
- Work with our marketing tool to increase engagement and retention with Livly’s product lines.
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate customer onboarding, retention, and referral marketing campaigns: from strategy to creative concepting, execution, and reporting results.
- Develop and execute strategies and programs to increase customer retention, usage, and advocacy.
- Develop insights that can deepen customer engagement based on a deep understanding of Livly’s customers, their demographics, usage and overall customer experience.
- Analyze the impact of email, push, SMS, direct mail and in-app notifications to report on the effectiveness of existing initiatives and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Create and optimize other retention programs across multiple channels and digital touch-points, working closely with sales, marketing, product and customer support.
- Manage the creation and analysis of surveys, questionnaires and other tools to help measure changes in customer retention and satisfaction.
- Build advocate programs to identify loyal and happy customers to improve reviews and develop case studies.
- Develop and track customer retention-related goals and engagement and retention KPIs.
- Develop plans to improve customer renewal application conversion through improved communications and educational content.
- Partner with internal and external leaders to deliver on cross-functional projects and product features to increase engagement and retention.
- Investigate operational issues to ensure accuracy and error-free implementation of marketing campaigns.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Analytical. You have a strong analytical background and are comfortable in a data-driven environment.
- Organized. You have keen attention to detail with the ability to prioritize competing priorities.
- A self-starter. You can identify problems and proactively implement strategies to address user needs.
- A strong communicator. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills that enable you to work with product, marketing, sales, customer support, and business stakeholders.
- User centric. Positive and people oriented, you bring an energetic attitude to your work.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3-6 years of experience in marketing, preferably to consumers or small businesses.
- 2-4 years of engagement, retention, loyalty, and/or acquisition marketing experience.
- Experience in both strategy and execution across multiple channels – SMS, print, display, email, and social.
- Considerable experience with SMS, push notification marketing, and customer engagement/retention, with a track record of delivering business value.
- Knowledge of SQL.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.