Enterprise and Brand Marketing Lead
- You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day.
- You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action.
- You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a freshly funded ($8M Series A in December 2018) startup HQ'd in Chicago's Fulton Market District. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. We are a marketplace and community that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....
What you’ll do?
The Mom Project is looking for an exceptionally talented individual to lead our brand building and Enterprise marketing. You are going to be working closely with the CEO and executive team to build our brand and how we go to market with our Enterprise customers to help The Mom Project drive forward its vision to rewrite the working parent narrative.
Some of the things you'll own:
- Brand: Help us build and elevate The Mom Project brand (look/feel/tone/narrative/how we appear in market)
- Lead all Enterprise B2B Marketing soup to nuts-- everything from pitch decks to help us land new F500 customers to how we elevate the profiles of executives at our largest partners
- Help us identify and develop new Enterprise product offerings
- Lead national press and media strategy in partnership with our Public Relations firm
- Own visual identity and copy for our corporate site: "our first moment of truth"
- Own customer acquisition and retention KPIs: (CAC, LTV)
- Develop national marketing campaigns and activations
- Design Enterprise growth playbook- how we launch, activate and grow mindshare with large customers to make sure every hiring manager at our corporate clients is aware of The Mom Project and how it can drive their business forward
- Work closely with the Product, Design, Engineering, Sales and Community teams to ensure consistent branding and Vis ID throughout the various touch points of The Mom Project ecosystem
- Oversee large national partnerships
- Oversee large events and conferences
- Minimum of 5 years of overdelivering in a branding, marketing or growth role
- Actual experience building a world-class brand, not just telling an agency what to build
- Experience working with senior-level corporate stakeholders to develop new and innovative concepts and campaigns
- Strong command of technical marketing and concepts in a highly-measured environment, including but not limited to CAC, LTV and account-based marketing
- Venture-backed startup experience strongly preferred