Event Marketing Associate
At eSpark, we are building the next generation of tools to help students succeed in school and in life. Using teacher insight and empirical data, we curate the best learning resources to create a personalized experience for each student. We continue to demonstrate meaningful achievement results among students from all backgrounds.
Marketing at eSpark
We are looking for a talented event planner to join eSpark’s marketing team. You will be the creative lead behind all of our offline events for our prospects and customers. From logistics to promotion, you will create and lead a robust annual plan to ensure flawless execution, high-quality lead capture, and continuous optimization across all event channels. Your efforts will engage district leaders, spread brand awareness, and ultimately expand the number of eSparking students nationwide.
Key Responsibilities as a Event Marketing Associate
- Create detailed proposals and plans for all events, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and budgets
- Identify and secure presentation opportunities at regional superintendent conferences and coordinate speakers for eSpark hosted school visits, happy hours, and/or customer summits
- Coordinate logistics and share execution best practices with our sales team to ensure our team captures the attention of district decision makers and builds strong relationships that last beyond the event
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to promote events widely to achieve high registration and attendance rates using promotion tactics such as social media, PR, and email marketing
- Analyze the success of each event and propose creative new improvements to the attendees’ experience
- A passion for education and strong desire to use your skills to change the world
- A Bachelor’s degree from a competitive university with a high GPA
- Experience in event planning/management and marketing, education a plus
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and communication skills
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, informal environment where change is the norm and expectations are high
Some perks and benefits of working at eSpark
- Unlimited vacation. We're all adults (kinda). Take time when you need it.
- Stocked pantry, coffee & espresso, and your favorite dessert on your birthday!
- Progressive insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including a significant portion covered by eSpark
- Your choice of computers and gadgets
- Competitive salary, equity options, and 401(k) plan
- The opportunity to work on a rare mixed and passionate team of experienced teachers, engineers, designers, and data scientists.