Event Marketing Specialist
Truss is a leading online marketplace to help small and medium sized business owners find, tour and lease space. Our tech-enabled platform and our people help you find the right space for the best price in record time. Our technology enables business owners to find the right space confidently by comparing spaces in our marketplace. Truss also offers dedicated brokers who act as the point person throughout the seamless process. Plus, we are the only platform to offer price transparency for small business owners, which means we’re the only site to compare pricing on traditional office space and coworking space.
To date, Truss has received $24 million of venture funding and has grown rapidly to over 45 employees in just over 2 years. Truss offers a culture that is based on growth and innovation and offers terrific benefits including a 401k match, low-cost healthcare benefits, and the ability to lay the groundwork for growth with a world-class tech team.
For more information about Truss, visit us at www.truss.co.
We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented event marketer who thrives in a fast growth environment. Marketing will be promoting Truss to small business owners digitally and locally, creating brand awareness among our audience. This role will be executing upon this strategy, supporting the sales team and developing new ideas on how to streamline our event execution.
- Execute 14+ trade shows nationally promoting three different lines of business
- Collaborate with sales team to identify relevant events in eight current markets, and new markets as they go live in 2019
- Develop plans for all events, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and budgets
- Develop promotional strategy for audience attendance
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to develop landing pages, email and social media promotion to successfully garner attendance
- Identify ways to grow database of qualified audience
- BS in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- 5 years marketing experience, 2 years managing events required
- Ability to travel nationally at least once / month
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, changing environment.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to have fun at work