Field Marketing Events Manager at Paylocity
The Field Marketing Events Manager is responsible for leading, planning and executing on a variety of Field Marketing events, managing the Field Marketing team, events calendar, budgets and partner relationships.
What you'll do:
- The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead go-to-market campaigns, in relation to onsite and virtual events with the goal of assisting Sales and Channel teams in achieving pipeline targets.
- Plan, coordinate and execute all field events, including but not limited to, invite and landing page creation, registration reporting, onsite execution, sales team follow up.
- Manage field marketing team responsibilities and deliverables while also being and advocate and coach for the team and their development.
- Build, manage and coordinate cross-departmentally, the marketing event calendar to ensure that all events, prospect and customer dinners, webinars and campaigns are documented and communicated to internal teams.
- Track closely against tight deadlines for all events and ensure event team is communicated with in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for managing all budget tracking, payments, and vendor contracts.
- Ongoing project management of the execution of event campaigns and programs including timelines, ROI/results, changes/improvements, managing vendors.
- Coordinates all trade show, dinner and webinar components, including, but not limited to travel arrangements, booth set up, driving attendance, contract execution, and post event nurture campaigns.
- Ensure post-event follow up plan is executed upon including email communication and measurement.
- Present to leadership success of events and optimization ideas to continually improve upon ROI.
What you bring:
- 7+ years marketing-related experience in event planning and execution
- 3+ years experience in managing a team
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated, with project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge and experience with Marketing Platforms and CRM (Salesforce.com) tools
- Superior communication skills; the ability to write original content.
- Highly reliable and accountable to achieve deadlines, working with multiple team members across different departments, while managing multiple projects
- Must be a self-starter, not afraid to ask questions
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing or related field desired
- Willingness to travel to various locations for events up to 30%