Field Marketing Specialist (m/f)
Relayr is the fastest growing and one of the most successful industrial internet of things (IIoT) organisations. With 250+ employees and 5 years of company history we are successfully helping companies in industrial markets to navigate disruption and stay relevant. Our unique combination of applying world-class technology, powerful financial and insurance offerings, with dedicated professional services allows us to deliver guaranteed business outcomes to customers.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns and innovative tactics to enhance our thought leadership and feed the sales pipeline with quality leads. You will also serve as a liaison with the America’s sales team to help better penetrate the market and support them in the field. If you’re a rockstar marketer with a can-do attitude, you’re sure to love joining our global marketing team in Chicago.
- Serve as a liaison with the assigned territory sales team and greater marketing organisation to ensure demand goals are met.
- Ensure all company events are planned, promoted and executed at a high level, working in partnership with the global marketing team and local sales team.
- Partner with global marketing team to leverage local market knowledge in creating campaigns that reflect unique market conditions related to offering, buying center and market maturity.
- Work with PR team to promote thought leadership and brand awareness in Americas through byline articles, interviews and all other media relations.
- Coordinate all trade shows and annual events including preparation and packaging of furniture and equipment, installations, collateral, giveaways, etc…
- Ensure all digital events and webinars are planned, promoted, and executed.
- Maintain and update calendar of marketing activities (promotional material, shows, events, advertisements, transportation, etc…) and ensure a timely execution of deliverables.
- Monitor marketing expenses, actual vs budget, and provide monthly updates of status.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally for a tech or SaaS company, IoT knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree focused in marketing, communications, business or PR
- Proven track record of executing successful marketing events and campaigns
- Highly organised and proven project management skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Business fluency in English, other languages are a plus (e.g. Spanish)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Proactive attitude, identifying opportunities and driving business success
- Passion for a high-paced and result driven environment and keeping it fun
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world – Germany, Poland, US, UK, France, Italy.
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe.
- Competitive salary and a learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, a focus on growth.
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry.
- Easy integration into a highly professional and passionate team.
- Good office location in central Chicago area; with large portion of your team based in Chicago and across the Americas.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!