At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Field Marketing Specialist position is located in Schaumburg, IL
The Field Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing on a variety of Marketing events, managing the Marketing calendar, budgets and other areas of assistance.
- Assist with planning and executing go-to-market campaigns, in relation to onsite and virtual events with the goal of assisting Sales and Channel teams in achieving pipeline targets.
- Plan, coordinate and execute all field events, including but not limited to, invite and landing page creation, registration reporting, onsite execution, sales team follow up.
- Manage the marketing calendar to ensure that all events, prospect and customer dinners, webinars and campaigns are documented and communicated to internal teams.
- Assist the Operations team with list management and reporting; analyze contribution to pipeline.
- Responsible for managing all budget tracking, payments, and vendor contracts.
- Ongoing project management of the execution of event campaigns and programs including timelines, ROI/results, changes/improvements, managing vendors.
- Track closely against tight deadlines for all events and ensure event team is communicated with in a timely and professional manner.
- Owns deliverables related to promotional items, including budget management, vendor relations and contract negotiation.
- Coordinates all tradeshow, dinner and webinar components, including, but not limited to travel arrangements, booth set up, driving attendance, contract execution, and post event nurture campaigns.
- Ensure post-event follow up plan is executed upon including email communication and measurement.
- Present to leadership success of events and optimization ideas to continually improve upon ROI.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years' marketing-related experience in event planning and execution.
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated, with project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge and experience with Marketing Platforms and CRM (Salesforce.com) tools
- Superior communication skills; the ability to write original content.
- Highly reliable and accountable to achieve deadlines, working with multiple team members across different departments, while managing multiple projects
- Must be a self-starter, not afraid to ask questions
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing or related field desired
- Willingness to travel to various locations for events up to 30%
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.