Forecasting Analyst, Marketing at GoHealth
Do you have a passion for digging through data to come up with recommendations that drive positive results? If you are self-motivated and want to be a part of one of the largest and fastest-growing direct response marketing companies in the country; we would love to meet you! GoHealth has grown nearly 1,000% over the last couple of years by emphasizing customer insights, heavy creative testing and an “always follow the data” approach toward driving customer acquisition.
In this role, you will take ownership of marketing forecast plans and see those plans through on a daily basis. You will work cross-functionally with a variety of teams across the organization to provide valuable marketing insights. Pivoting tasks is a large part of this role – priorities may be presented last minute and you will be expected to act on them quickly.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Forecast volume plans for each marketing source at an intra-day, daily, and monthly basis in order to meet or exceed company sales goals while balancing lead costs and conversions.
- Deep understanding of each marketing source and the customer acquisition to sale funnel.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data using spreadsheets and other analytical tools to make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Work Force Management teams to understand agent headcount and capacity to plan volume that aligns.
- Monitor and provide performance recaps on volume trends, costs and conversions on a regular basis.
- Deep dive into data to identify root issues and recommend solutions.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of work experience in business operations, supply management, marketing, or analytics
- Experience in call center volume forecasting preferred
- A love for data manipulation with strong excel experience
- Exceptional communication skills and experience working cross-functionally across various teams
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.