Growth CRM + Lifecycle Manager
Growth CRM + Lifecycle Manager
Cameo has reinvented the autograph - Cameos are the best way to book video shout outs from your favorite reality stars, athletes, musicians, actors, actresses, and more.
Did we mention that we’re also one of TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018 and one of Chicago’s fastest growing and most exciting tech startups? We’re looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help take Cameo to the next level.
You’ll be joining a growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience growth from its earliest days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the future of Cameo.
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Growth, you will be the first CRM + Lifecycle manager at Cameo! To date, much of our outreach to talent on Cameo and customers has been very personal - often sent directly from an employee at Cameo. You will be building campaigns across email, push, and SMS to onboard our talent, ensure they are set up for success, and improve retention. On the customer side, you will find pivotal points in their journey to trigger the right message. You will experiment with different messaging, tactics, and channels to optimize the talent and customer experience.
How You’ll Crush It
- Be excited about the opportunity at hand: spearheading the creation of CRM + Lifecycle at Cameo
- Work with our Talent Relations team to understand the biggest challenges our talent face and how we can make Cameo an even better experience for everyone on the platform
- Own lifecycle communications for our talent across email, SMS, and push
- Build automated campaigns that feel extremely personalized through the right triggers and custom content.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners in order to coordinate timely and consistent delivery of email and push campaigns with focus on technical execution.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email and push marketing programs or processes from in-depth knowledge of campaign management and email/push execution tools.
- Focus on impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Test to learn. Ensure that we are learning something every time we launch a campaign.
What we hope you'll bring to the table:
- 2-5 years in CRM + Lifecycle role, bonus points if that has been at a high growth start up or a marketplace company
- 1+ years working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Journey Builder and Email Studio.
- Experience building out lifecycle communication strategy across a customer’s lifecycle, with an emphasis on onboarding and education
- Strategic and creative skills to turn meaningful insights into actionable plans
- Experience working with marketing analytics and performance optimization
- Email production: creation, planning, scheduling, testing and updating of HTML emails.
- Extensive email deployment experience and understanding of QA processes.
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design.
- Knowledge of email best practices and deliverability.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.