Head of Global Marketing
Due to the success and growth of our company, we are looking to hire a Head of Global Marketing. In this role, reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, you'll build and lead a lean, high-impact team across all major marketing disciplines. As the Head of Global Marketing, you and your team will play in integral part in developing STATS' brand, executing an effective demand generation strategy, overseeing all public relations and corporate communications, managing marketing operations and supporting sales enablement through product and solution marketing. In this position, you'll have a global remit covering all major international markets.
We believe that modern marketing is a blend of art and science, with a strong creative approach supported by robust analytics to drive optimized performance. To succeed in this role, you'll need a proven track record leading marketing in a technology-driven environment with an ability to develop and implement a strategy that aligns with the company's short- and long-term objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute a strategic marketing plan that results in substantial revenue growth for the organization
- Build equity in STATS as a global brand through effective storytelling and well-crafted messaging
- Enhance demand generation efforts via a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and events, delivering leads and nurturing them through the sales cycle
- Weave STATS' narrative into all PR, including communications, press releases, customer newsletters and company announcements, focusing on a world of sports powered by STATS
- Improve sales enablement by establishing greater rigor around product- and solution-marketing efforts, including, but not limited to, sales collateral, presentations, customer success stories, competitive analysis, and market research
- Optimize marketing operations efforts focusing on tools and utilization, data and metrics, and the overall alignment across the business
- Transform the business by establishing STATS as a solution- and customer-focused company
- Establish metrics to measure the success of strategic marketing initiatives
- Consistently evaluate the ROI on marketing spend and determine ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage and maintain the annual marketing plan and budget
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years' experience managing the strategic development and execution of marketing activities with technology-enabled and data business models (ideally subscription-based); strong preference for someone with international/global marketing experience
- Comfort-level working lean, in a fast-paced environment, at a growing company
- Expertise in brand strategy and positioning
- Proven experience developing lead/demand generation programs for a B2B software companies
- Past success leading and supporting new product launches
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and marketing automation platforms (i.e., Marketo) required
- Knowledge of marketing KPIs and analytics with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and business partnership skills
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospective customers
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships for advertising and PR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Exceptional project management, planning and budgeting skills
- Ability to create a culture of teamwork by hiring and motivating a successful and high-functioning team
- Passion for business and sports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project)
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.