Head of Marketing, North America
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading sizing solution for apparel & footwear and one of the fastest growing tech companies— is seeking a highly motivated Head of Marketing based in Chicago to entirely own and run our marketing function in North America. If you're a top-notch business-to-business marketing strategist and passionate about driving high-quality leads to sales, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Chicago and Berlin, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our core product, Fit Finder, helps clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. In addition to Fit Finder, we have introduced three new product lines to the market in 2018/19: Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source. The Fit Analytics’ platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of dollars of purchasing records and consumer preferences. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Define marketing objectives, strategy and action plans for North America in collaboration with the company’s leadership team.
- Lead and grow marketing team in North America.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Own total addressable market as well as market positioning of the company and the product offering in North America.
- Own lead generation process and lead qualification.
- Drive marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Manage marketing budget and optimize marketing investments driven by ROI.
- Analyze campaign performance across all channels (e.g. email, events, social media, publications).
- Coordinate PR and product marketing initiatives as well as content production (e.g. case studies, blog posts, new client announcements) with other product owners and the Head of Sales North America at Fit Analytics.
- Own Fit Analytics’ client loyalty program (Active Reference Program).
- Explore partnerships with external parties to expand brand awareness, lead generation and product collaborations.
- Contribute to the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features) and analyze our positioning vs competitors.
What We're Looking for in You
- Highly skilled B2B Marketing strategist with 5+ years experience as a marketing leader in the B2B enterprise segment.
- Proven track record in scaling up marketing activities and operations (including teams).
- Expert in marketing processes from planning to execution.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- KPI focus with outstanding analytical skills.
- Results-driven and hands-on mentality.
- Thorough with a keen eye for detail.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Solid experience and knowledge of web analytics, Google Adwords, Salesforce and best-in-class marketing tools.
- MBA preferred.
- Resident of Chicago.
What We Offer You
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing the apparel & footwear market
- Become a key driver of Fit Analytics’ growth story
- An opportunity to shape Fit Analytics’ brand with a strong impact on the company’s success
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly motivated international team
- Top tier healthcare, dental, and vision insurance plans
- A competitive salary
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely challenging problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!