Head of Marketing at SurePayroll
Owns and leads the strategic direction of marketing for the organization. Responsible for putting into place multi-year plans that lead to accelerated revenue growth. Responsible for leading and developing a team of marketing professionals that operationalize the strategic plan. Manages the entire marketing budget.
- Drive creation and implementation of comprehensive and innovated product-centered, traditional and online marketing strategy, which include direct marketing, advertising, digital marketing (web, SEO/SEM) demand generation, events, and referrals in partnership with Executive Leadership to support sales teams and aggressive revenue growth objectives. Define marketing & sales KPI’s. Report out metrics that demonstrate the ROI for marketing spend, evaluate ROI of marketing tactics, campaigns and channels and, manage investment based on annual budget.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases in collaboration with the Sales, Product, and IT groups that leverage product positioning and messaging for each customer segment to ensure a seamless, integrated release. Partner with Sales to develop and manage sales and channel partner strategies, programs, and sales tools to grow market share
- Support team in identifying and initiating new campaigns and opportunities based on past performance. Drive and ensure consistent brand strategy and messaging via customer communications, advertising, trade press and digital channels.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan that encompasses positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer acquisition and conversion programs, and product positioning to drive adoption of SurePayroll offerings.
Req Number SEN-20-00041
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years in a marketing leadership role, with a minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in business-focused SaaS platforms.
- Must have B2B experience. Must have experience with consumer advocacy/consumer monetization, including reputation management, referral marketing, ratings, and reviews. Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position’s function. Total Must Equal 100% 100% Overall Expectations – Live the Paychex Values
- Act with uncompromising integrity.
- Provide outstanding service and build trusted relationships.
- Drive innovation in our products and services and continually improve our processes.
- Work in partnership and support each other.
- Be personally accountable and deliver on commitments.
- Treat each other with respect and dignity. Job Requirements 1. Education Enter minimum education preferred Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience. Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business. MBA preferred. 2. Experience Enter minimum # of years of experience in what specific area/function A minimum of 10 years in a marketing leadership role, with a minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in business-focused SaaS platforms. Must have B2B experience. Must have experience with consumer advocacy/consumer monetization, including reputation management, referral marketing, ratings, and reviews. 3. Knowledge/Skills Enter special competencies required, licenses, skills, certifications, physical requirements etc. Demonstrated ability to leverage the most advance digital marketing tools to take advantage of digital marketing trends. This includes but is not limited to CRM, CMS, SEM, and SEO. Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and optimize lead generation programs across a wide range of marketing vehicles, channels, and partners, including the definition and tracking of Marketing and Sales KPIs. Demonstrated ability to develop and implement Marketing and Sales conversion strategies that consistently meet or exceed planned objectives. Demonstrated knowledge of current marketing technologies and advanced expertise with Excel and PowerPoint. Demonstrated ability to develop and execute multi-year strategic initiatives. Demonstrated ability with quantitative analysis and problem resolution, including data mining, data modeling, test planning, and test evaluation. Demonstrated ability to create, foster, and grow business relationships at all levels of the organization. Demonstrated ability to lead and work cross-functionally to achieve integrated business goals. Demonstrated ability to manage and develop a diverse team of individuals.