Head of Performance Marketing
ThinkMarkets is seeking a high caliber, data driven, and ambitious Head of Performance Marketing, who has a proven track record of delivering successful global performance marketing strategies, to join our Marketing division.
Working with the CEO, the Head of Performance Marketing will take the lead on all cross-channel management activities. You will bridge the gap between brand marketing and delivering customer acquisition growth in all paid channels. You will define, develop and implement ThinkMarkets’ global media strategy with the aim to present our brand and products to a relevant audience and to ultimately drive a stream of quality leads. Your role will be key to support our ambitious global growth plans and to ensure we can scale activity while keeping efficient CPAs.
The right individual be a data-driven and highly analytical senior paid acquisition specialist who has experience in building, growing and scaling highly technical campaigns that deliver consistent growth. They will have solid experience delivering international media strategies across several countries in the past and knows what it means to use a “global” approach to media campaigns. They will have worked closely with sales teams and have had responsibility for KPIs along the marketing & sales funnel.
Candidates applying should be extremely data-driven and confident in evaluating marketing campaigns to ensure it delivers to the bottom-line.
- Create digital and offline strategies to acquire new customers at targeted ROI;
- Own the international media budget and allocate budget to relevant channels and activities;
- Lead and grow all paid digital activity with a focus on PPC and Paid Social;
- Lead and grow customer acquisition through Email Acquisition and Direct Mail;
- Significantly scale media and channel activities according to our growth targets while maintaining efficient CPAs;
- Coordinate the delivery of media campaigns with the internal stakeholders to ensure top level execution of all our campaigns;
- Define relevant success KPIs for different campaigns and channels;
- Expand our media strategy by testing and onboarding new media partnerships as well as new channels (both online & offline);
- Develop an effective testing plan to optimize various aspects of our ad campaigns;
- Ensure that all campaigns cohere to the overall global marketing strategy;
- Use analytics tools to gain a deep understanding for each channel’s performance and leverage those findings to optimize strategy;
- Closely monitor performance for all media activities and channels;
- Provide regular reporting around performance (post release) of marketing campaigns, customer strategy and consumer insights;
- Track actual spend and ensure media spend is within budget and reported accurately to the finance team;
- Work with both technical and marketing stakeholders to identify solutions to enhance and optimize campaign performance and the customer experience.
- At least 7+ years in programmatic bidding, lead acquisition , multi-channel marketing and media.
- Masters or PHD in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Proven multi- channel experience with all major performance marketing channels including mobile programmatic, paid search, display, and social (Facebook eco system)
- Demonstrable experience in developing lead acquisition on desktop, mobile and tablet devices;
- Experience working within financial services is preferred.
- Advanced level knowledge of Tableau, Data Analysis and Data Modelling
- Experience building and delivering strategies for B2C companies;
- Experience in using Predictive Analytical models for real time bidding
- Solid experience working closely with sales teams with full responsibility for KPIs along the marketing & sales funnel;
- Be able to communicate a clear view of industry best practice and latest digital trends;
- Strong interest in media trends and keep up to date on new developments;
- Impeccable communication skills and solid experience managing multiple senior stakeholders.