Inbound Marketing Manager at Fast Radius
Fast Radius is the leading software-enhanced, industrial-grade, 3D printing manufacturer. Our strategic partnership with UPS allows us to offer turnaround as quickly as same-day. From functional prototypes to real engineered parts produced in the tens of thousands, Fast Radius guarantees quality with the fastest delivery times in the industry.
Familiar global corporations and new innovators are choosing Fast Radius to deliver on the promise of on-demand manufacturing, reduce upfront production costs, accelerate product development and make the once unthinkable goal of ‘zero inventory’ a reality.
In addition to UPS, Fast Radius is backed by some of the leading investment firms in the US, including Drive Capital, Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners and others.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly-motivated and savvy demand gen leader who can help us grow our rapidly-expanding business. The Inbound Marketing Manager would be responsible for creating and deploying strategies and tactics that fuel our automated marketing campaigns. Your goal will be to grow and nurture our lead funnels by executing against customer insights. This role will have high-touch interactions with sales, content marketing, and the customer success teams. The job is a great chance to get involved with a new startup that includes a team of smart leaders who are excited about building an incredible company together.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage lead scoring, nurturing, and the automation of the lead funnel workflow
- Work with the content marketing arm to develop relevant lead funnel experiences in email, search, and paid social
- Develop communications opportunities across customer personas
- Oversee the deployment of Fast Radius’ email marketing program
- Own the inbound marketing tech stack, including Hubspot – which includes the optimization of Hubspot for ongoing needs
- Measure, track and report on inbound lead effort with regular cadence
- Develop new campaigns based on customer data and insights
- Work with paid search and social partners to deploy strategic campaigns
- Ongoing intake form strategy and testing
- Deep understanding and at least 2-3 years of experience using Hubspot or a related CRM
- Experience in creating and deploying effective life-cycle email and inbound campaigns
- Ability to accurately report on ROI based on inbound efforts
- Experience in deploying email marketing against segmentation
- At least 2 years in running marketing automation
- Understanding of tagging and tracking content
- Strong communicator – both written and verbal
- Able to work independently as necessary
- Thrives in a fast pace and adaptable environment
- Insatiable curiosity and ability to drive storytelling
- Experience in tech a plus
What we will provide you:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, a generous vacation policy and office holidays (available to qualified full-time employees)
- A fun environment to collaborate with like-minded professionals