Ensono is seeking a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to own product positioning and go-to-market plans for Ensono's new incubating lines of business as well as our differentiating Envision service management platform. Envision is a highly strategic platform providing clients an end-to-end hybrid IT management experience based on some of the latest technology and an engaging digital experience. This individual will be the embedded expert within a team of technical leaders and report directly to the CTO. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with our guild of product marketers across the organization and be responsible for driving understanding, awareness, and differentiation of this platform to our services. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the IT Managed Services and/or IT Service industry.
Can you clearly articulate the value of products and solutions in an easily understood, compelling language that differentiates in the market? Excited about the prospect of building something from the ground up? Then you're an ideal candidate!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze market segments, verticals, sizing, and ideal client targets, and design forward-thinking positioning approaches for each segment
- Define and design compelling product-focused content that articulate value, use cases, competitive differentiation, and benchmarking (client case studies and videos, whitepapers, presentations, and more)
- Develop competitive assets (first call decks, battle cards, videos, white papers, and more)
- Develop client references, testimonials, and case studies for external and internal use, or assist a formalized client marketing function in doing so
- Provide seller enablement material and briefings to Sales and Solution Architects, including content (technical videos, whitepapers, how-to guides, comparison tools, sizing guidelines, and more) aligned with the key market themes and focus areas
- Partner with Marketing to
- Provide differentiated product messaging and competitive positioning/packaging, consistent with corporate branding
- Manage Ensono Intranet content to ensure availability of latest content to all associates
- Drive seller and client buyer/influencer feedback loops to synthesize feedback and adjust the assets, materials, and programs.
- Define and test product positioning and messaging for new features and services that communicate their benefits and highlights our differentiation
- Manage launch planning and commercial roll-out of new products
- Coordinate analyst relations/media opportunities with the Marketing business unit to develop Ensono's thought leadership and influence in the market
- Measure results of programs and initiatives in coordination with Ensono-wide Marketing and Sales
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience working in or an understanding of IT services
- Preferably experience with product marketing, brand marketing, of product management
- Proven success in creating value propositions and messaging strategies for technology products and/or services
- Experience in market analysis and marketing tools and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to explain technical concepts to all types of audiences
- BA/BS in marketing or business or comparable experience preferred