Internal Communications Specialist
- Content Creation and Curation: Gather and analyze information. Research, write, develop, and deploy high-quality, high-impact, on-brand content across Relativity’s Internal Communication channels and formats. Ensure brand, editorial, and message consistency across all content and channels.
- Channels Management: (approximately 25% of role): Create, deploy, and curate content across all Internal Communication channels to ensure consistent and integrated presence.
- Communication Consulting and Campaign Creation: Collaborate with internal customers, including Relativity leaders and teams, to gather information, advise on best practices and approaches aligned with business objectives, and support internal initiatives and programs, including large-scale change-management. Develop and maintain key message platforms for a variety of Relativity initiatives and topics. Create and execute communication plans and campaigns.
- Monitoring and Measurement: Monitor and report on readership, engagement, and business results; make data-based recommendations for ways to improve channels, content, and impact.
- Knowledge-and Relationship-Building. Gain a thorough knowledge of Relativity’s business and strategy, as well as a deep understanding of each department and key teams. Build strong working relationships with colleagues and customers across the business.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills. Bachelor’s degree in journalism strongly preferred.
- Strong content production and technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office, intranets (Confluence preferred),email distribution tools (Marketo preferred), internal social media (Slack preferred), and survey software (Survey Monkey preferred).
- 3+ years working in business environment; solid understanding of business principles, including how employee engagement relates to business success.
- Proven track record developing effective messages—including distilling complex topics—communication plans, and content for targeted audiences.
- Ability to gather and analyze data, and make data-driven recommendations for improving channels, content, and impact.
- Excellent verbal-communication and presentation skills. Able to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to build relationships and work well across functions and diverse teams.
- Ability to manage projects and multiple priorities in fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and rapidly changing environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Describe supervisory and management responsibilities if any, and scope of authority with respect to employees under supervision.
- Individual contributor(s) in the Internal Communication team
- Works with moderate supervision
- Direct accountability: Channels Management; Content Creation and Curation; Monitoring and Measurement
- Indirect accountability: Communication Consulting and Campaign Creation