Lead Generation Associate
- Use existing prospecting techniques to identify key decision makes at target sales accounts.
- Initiate contact with a wide variety of sourced leads to develop business relationships, qualify, and develop quality sales opportunities for Relativity.
- Effectively utilize lead qualification process to determine if a prospective client might fit as a potential Relativity user and transition qualified leads to the Relativity Sales Team for further follow up.
- Support Industry Marketing team members in the develop communication templates for sharing marketing collateral to be used within workflows to relevant prospects.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to devise lead generation and prospect engagement strategies.
- Support inbound phone, email, and website inquiries from prospective customers.
- Act as a conduit between marketing, sales, and customers or prospects, answering questions and directing customers as appropriate to the correct resource within the organization.
- Prepare agreements and set appointments using standard templates for Account Managers, and potentially participate with Account Managers on client calls.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of sales and marketing activity.
- Develops an understanding of the full customer lifecycle and sales process and how marketing contributes to it, and frequently works with sales to promote accurate lifecycle process.
- Work continually towards self-development, including ongoing and current knowledge of customer service, sales, and marketing procedures and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned, per the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong telephone qualifying, prospecting and marketing skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position products, identify decision makers, and handle objections positively and professionally.
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of professionalism, accountability and responsiveness.
- Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and goal-orientated.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- A basic understanding of the sales and customer service function
- Self-motivated and highly-organized with a proactive mentality
- Friendly and honest with an unparalleled level of customer commitment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and excellent time management skills