OneSpan is looking for a flexible and versatile LEAD GENERATION SPECIALIST that will be a key player in the demand generation team. The Lead Generation Specialist will help execute and track the performance of marketing programs that underpin the department’s lead generation efforts.
As part of the Global Corporate Marketing team, the Field Marketing department is responsible for the lead generation activities (webinars, virtual events etc.) Your high-level of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment and strong ability to build and manage strong partnerships with various stakeholders will make you shine in this role.
- Vendor identification and evaluation for different 3rd party campaigns that generate qualified leads for sales-follow. This includes researching and presenting options from vendors that offer tailored programs such as Account-Based Marketing campaigns
- Write valuable and engaging content including presentation abstracts and webinar outlines
- Update marketing activity tracking document, website & shared calendar with upcoming program information
- Manage and track quarterly marketing department budget and ensure all lead generation invoices are submitted or accrued in the correct timeframe
- Track, measure and analyze results of marketing programs and ROI on an ongoing basis. This includes establishing closed-loop analytics to understand program conversion and refine processes to achieve higher ROI
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to ensure event alignment and understanding of OneSpan’s participation in events (physical and virtual)
- Coordinate all logistics related to event participation/sponsorship including ordering materials, shipping supplies, managing suppliers, timelines, and deadlines
- Bachelor degree in marketing, finance, communications or business (or equivalent experience)
- Between 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing sponsored events and working with vendors/suppliers
- Experience managing a budget and submitting invoices and accruals for approval
- Experience developing and maintaining documents in internal Content Management Systems such as SharePoint
- Ability to plan, design and implement campaigns from start to finish
- Very strong project management skills with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with an ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of OneSpan content (must provide samples – ex. blogs, webinar abstracts or other content pieces)
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in using CRM Platforms (Salesforce) with an ability to run custom reports
- Technology industry experience
- Experience adding content to a website CMS (Drupal an asset)
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer For more information please visit our Privacy Center