About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 22.6 million diners food ordering experience and we feature over 300,000 restaurants in 3,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Develop integrated acquisition strategies for online and offline channels (SEM, paid social, direct mail, email, content) that generate qualified prospects and accelerate growth of the core restaurant network on the Grubhub platform.
- Lead the restaurant acquisition team in channel testing and exploration, evaluating effectiveness of campaigns and optimizing and scaling to increase lead volume and funnel conversion from lead to live.
- Champion collaboration and strategy alignment with key stakeholders including restaurant sales, diner marketing and market balancing teams.
- Own marketing automation and database management for our prospect audience – develop lead segmentation, lead scoring and lead nurturing campaigns to ensure we are engaging leads and nurturing them throughout the sales cycle.
- Core focus on reporting out the effectiveness of lead generation initiatives through KPIs such as lead acquisition, lead quality, campaign and channel ROI.
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Salesforce, Tableau and Google Analytics as needed.
You Should Have
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 6+ years of experience in B2B marketing, minimum of 3 years in demand generation or growth marketing
- At least 1 year of experience managing people
- Proven ability to utilize data driven insights to initiate action
- Ability to maintain a big-picture mindset and pay close attention to details while managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to clearly communicate results, key learnings, areas of opportunities for programs
- Experience and knowledge of marketing automation (CRM) platforms
- Experience working across multiple channels online and offline channels
- Must be located in Chicago
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with multi-variant testing
- Previous experience in demand generation for a B2B audience
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.