Manager, Marketing Partnerships
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million active diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Grubhub is looking for a Manager of Marketing Partnerships to lead the development and implementation of enterprise partnerships and co-marketing efforts. Reporting into our Sr. Manager of Partnerships, this individual will be responsible for leading a team through all stages of co-marketing with our enterprise restaurant partners including: creating marketing programs that drive more business for the restaurants, selling in the proposed campaigns internally and to the restaurant partners, negotiating with restaurant partners for inclusion in their marketing and media and supporting expanding existing relationships through marketing. This integrated marketing position works across channels including CRM, social, display, SEM, POP, broadcast, DM and in person events among other channels. This individual will be required to work with stakeholders across Grubhub’s various departments and will be responsible for driving growth through these efforts to support the business objectives of Grubhub.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Lead, inspire and develop an associate to establish goals, execute with excellence and create accountability for results.
- Create co-marketing proposals based on restaurant partners’ and Grubhub’s data and trends as well as market and business needs. Effectively communicate those needs to both internal and external teams.
- Manage multiple restaurant and brand partnerships of varying size in a fast pace environment.
- Know our partners’ needs, how we can help them and how to develop and optimize marketing campaigns across varying content types.
- Interact with different levels of management internally and externally. Collaborate effectively with CRM, PR, B2B, sales, account managers, operations and product marketing teams to create integrated programs that support multiple business and restaurant objectives.
- Partner with account managers to expand current restaurant relationships and help sell in new restaurant partners with marketing.
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action by identifying problems/opportunities and working proactively to solve them, as well as manage complex timelines and dependencies.
- Face challenges with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do.
- Be a hungry leader who comes to the table with intellectual curiosity and ideas.
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Salesforce, Tableau and Google Analytics as needed.
You Should Have
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- 5-7 years of experience in partnership management, business development or marketing.
- A strategic thinker who has experience working across multiple business functions to develop and execute marketing programs.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to listen and influence others and comfortable working across large cross functional teams.
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives results through teamwork and individual performance improvement.
- Ability to motivate others by demonstrating a clear purpose for the team and how their work fits into the team’s strategy.
- Honest and authentic management style with the ability to build relationships and trust quickly.
- Excellent negotiation, communications, organization, data/measurement and team-work skills.
- Proven success executing marketing campaigns including managing project timelines and implementations.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to manage up
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.