Manager, Membership Support at Center for Financial Services Innovation
Scope of Role
CFSI is seeking a Manager, Member Support to join our growing Marketing and Communications team and to actively support our Financial Health Network. Reporting to the Director, Network Marketing & Member Experience, the Manager will be primarily responsible for monitoring and delivering against member experience metrics and deploying member-benefit related marketing & communications activities. This is an exciting time in the growth of our Financial Health Network, and the Manager will play a key role in helping us scale our impact.
The Center for Financial Services Innovation (CFSI) is the nation’s authority on consumer financial health. CFSI leads a network of financial services innovators, helping them develop and provide high-quality products and services that better meet the needs of consumers – especially those who are struggling. CFSI informs, advises, and connects its network to seed the innovation that will transform the financial services landscape. With offices in Chicago, New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC, CFSI is a fast paced, entrepreneurial and highly collaborative environment, seeking people who share our values: Innovation; Passion; Excellence; Impact; Directness; Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates, manages, and monitors weekly and monthly membership reports for select assigned members.
- Creates communications and marketing recommendations to solve for member benefit usage challenges.
- Uses Hubspot and Salesforce to layout and send regular email communications messages directly to members with little supervision.
- Responsible for email list management, including the maintenance of clean lists, pulling data from email software, CFSI’s CRM system, as well as monthly reporting
- Monitors monthly email scheduling and works with key stakeholders to optimize email sequencing with the goal of creating a positive engagement experience.
- Analyzes email engagement reports to test and optimize action.
- Anticipates and proactively solves member needs through cross-organizational collaboration.
- Responsible for day-to-day aspects of relationship building with our network members which includes ownership of scheduling and leading member meetings and project management of initiatives.
- Meets annual and monthly targets for specific member benefit usage.
- Other marketing tasks as assigned.
- 5 years of professional experience in marketing, sales, and/or customer service.
- Strong writing and organizational/ project management skills with the ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Experience with email marketing software, CRM, and list management in Excel
- Strong relationship building/management skills. Comfortable communicating and influencing at all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Financial services or association marketing experience strongly preferred.
Our mission is very important to us, and we would like to know why you would like to be a part of CFSI. Please submit a compelling cover letter and resume with your application. The Center for Financial Services Innovation is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.