Manager, Onboarding and Retention Marketing
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million active diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient.
Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
We’re seeking retention marketer to drive repeat orders from Grubhub and Seamless customers. This role will be responsible for defining and executing on strategy for parts of customer lifecycle, including promotions, campaigns, creative and messaging to ensure customers are continuing to use Grubhub and growing their frequency. The role requires strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and project management skills as well as drive to continually find ways to optimize and improve communications to generate strong engagement. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with email and developing campaigns for different customer segments.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Own retention strategy and execution for parts of customer lifecycle
- Analyze data, generate actionable insights and turn them into whom, when, what, where and how to target / communicate to drive engagement and retention
- Work closely with Brand/Creative team to develop visuals and copy for compelling, relevant emails, push and on-site communication
- Proactively share results and insights with Retention/CRM and broader teams
- Develop and implement Retention strategies based on customer lifecycle
- Understand customers, track customer behavior working with Research and DS teams and act on the insights
You Should Have
- 6+ years experience of related marketing experience, including CRM experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details
- Experience with analytics tools / Excel
Got These? Even Better:
- Experience with Braze
- Analytical background
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more!
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.