Manager, Partnership Marketing
The Manager, Partnership Marketing, manages a portfolio of partnership marketing programs across multiple brands with experience in B2B and B2B2C Account Management and Business Development. This role optimizes current partnerships to improve ROI by demonstrating how FTD's value proposition can improve our partners' business plans and identify new partnership opportunities. Your objective will be to develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing marketing partnerships in driving sustainable financial growth and boosting conversion of sales.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Relationship Management - You will have strategic and creative abilities in building sustainable executive-level relationships and lasting profitable partnerships. Continually assess the current marketing programs, the evolution of the floral industry, and development efforts to improve business results. Ability to work proactively work with partners to identify opportunities. You get to our partners before they get to us!
- Project Management - You will manage and develop a strategy focusing on the execution of numerous marketing programs. Ensure that revenue and margin targets are achieved through effective planning, strategy, and implementation. Manage products and landing pages to maximize site conversion results. Coordinate with Finance to fulfill contractual obligations, and approve marketing spend.
- Prospecting, Negotiating, and Closing New Deals, Renewals, and Responding to RFPs -- Ensure all existing contracts are renewed, seek new business within your assigned categories, and continue to articulate FTD's value proposition to stimulate growth within your existing portfolio. Research and develop an in-depth understanding of your prospects' marketing capabilities, industries, demographics, and psychographics of their member base. Sales minded strategic and analytical negotiation that can grow incremental orders and revenue through innovative marketing partnerships.
- Reporting and Analytics - You will monitor and optimize the performance of your marketing programs leveraging data both provided to you and that you will analyze through ad hoc reports assessing appropriate KPIs, daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly. Perform analysis to highlight trends and make data-driven recommendations on program financials, including order growth, revenue, and margin optimization, marketing expense forecasting, billing, and account reconciliations. Ability to dig into data; uncover opportunities to grow the business, and collaborate with internal partners (Analytics, IT, Marketing, Product, Engineering, & Creative) on a strategic plan. Optimize promotions (creative, copy, offers) through A/B testing.
- Presentation and Communication - You will lead and facilitate senior-level partner meetings, pitches, and account reviews, lead internal project status meetings, and with critical partnerships maintain scheduling of daily touch bases. Effectively communicate with Merchandising, Creative, and Web Operations to ensure proper program set up, execution, and merchandise inventories for promotions.
- Leadership - Set clear objectives for team members. Hold team and self-accountable. Communicate program activities and results to all stakeholders within the organization. You are a facilitator of collaboration and influence obtain insight and achieve superior results.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years relationship management, sales, and/or marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing a portfolio of accounts experience in B2B and B2B2C Account Management & Business Development (eCommerce and Marketing sales experience preferred)
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing campaign performance results and making recommendations for future action
- Understanding of the technology and operational requirements of running online campaigns
- Experience with site analytics required technologies; Omniture or Google Analytics
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel
- Architect of finding resolutions for partners in a fast-paced environment and experience with seasonality preferred
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills #LI-DM1