What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
We are searching for a SEO/ASO Manager to lead the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and App Store/Google Play Optimization (ASO) practice with the goal of growing natural search traffic to app stores and Fetch Website. This senior individual contributor will collaborate with internal Marketing, Product, Engineering, on best practices, lead and assist in the execution of SEO, Local SEO, URL management, linking strategy for the website and ASO and CRO initiatives on the app store. Additionally, she/he will also be responsible for owning the technical SEO roadmap, auditing and analyzing performance, finding root causes, and identifying areas of opportunities. This individual will be the subject-matter expert on SEO/ASO in the organization and his contributions will pivotal to the organic growth rate of the Fetch.
- Construct and maintain prioritized backlogs and requirements for technical SEO, Local SEO, and ASO to improve natural search traffic
- Audit and analyze SEO performance identify issues, finding root-causes, and experimenting with solutions to improve performance at scale.
- Devise and own the strategy, planning, and execution of SEO and ASO initiatives for Fetch website, incorporating technical and content requirements and delivering/reporting regularly on channel growth
- Promote and encourage SEO and ASO best practices among internal teams
- Assist our marketing and content teams in crafting content strategies to boost organic performance
- Proactively identify on-page opportunities related to site structure, internal linking, and page templates
- Analyze various analytics reports to identify potential issues as well as areas of opportunity and growth
- Oversee market research and monitor competitive activity with respect to search traffic
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of SEO experience and International SEO experience.
- Proven track record of leading and executing SEO initiatives
- Thorough knowledge of search engine ranking factors and a passion for staying current on SEO and ASO trends
- Ability to create and drive SEO/ASO strategy, build consensus among various stakeholders, and report on progress against targeted goals
- Advanced experience with SEO, ASO and analytics tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Brightedge, Uberall, SEMrush, AppAnnie, Apptweak, Appsflyer(and similar tools)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope technical requirements
- Detail oriented, organized, and thrives in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Extra plus for any experience using Drupal CMS, content marketing/growth hacking and having worked in an Agile Product/Tech environment