Manager, Social and Display Advertising at GoHealth
The GoHealth Marketing team has grown our paid social and display campaigns over 1000% over the last year – and we’re looking to continue our momentum. We engage with millions of current and potential GoHealth customers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of the GoHealth agency. The customer acquisition team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager – Social & Display to report to the Digital Marketing Director. In this role, you will manage and help scale our performance based social and display advertising initiatives to meet company sales goals. This role requires a data-driven thinker with a proven ability to produce consistent results and think outside of the box. You will manage a team of 2-3 people, and is a great opportunity for someone that is a leader and wants to help others develop in their career.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Oversee the daily marketing ideation and execution for GoHealth’s performance-based social and display advertising campaigns
- Manage intraday lead volume in alignment with operations to maximize ROAS.
- Set daily or flight budgets, and manage bidding strategies.
- Manage a small team. Coach, council and develop employees to achieve department goals.
- Continuously optimize campaigns to meet business KPI goals through analysis of first and third party demographic data, device, time of day, geo, viewability, frequency capping, creative, and more.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to sale – and identify cross-channel wins as well as potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Cross collaborate with various teams and leadership to assist in the development, communication and launch of new strategies.
- Stay abreast of the traditional marketing landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, new value propositions, account beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital advertising, preferably in a sales driven or performance based environment.
- Advanced to expert level in Excel is a must. In this role you’ll continuously use data to inform optimization and growth opportunities. MySQL/SQL Server knowledge a plus
- Experience working with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Taboola, Outbrain, and DSPs such as DV360, Centro, or other programmatic display platforms.
- Experience managing a team, setting goals, responsibilities, and overseeing production.
- Proven track record managing direct response and performance based marketing campaigns, with examples of delivering quantifiable results.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and client stakeholders. Must be able to communicate effectively with senior leadership team and manage relationships with outside vendors.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize a strong plus.
- Prior experience in the health insurance or related industry is a plus, but not required
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer