Manager, Strategic Accounts Marketing (ABM) at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join the Restaurant Marketing team and lead our account-based marketing strategies to reach our strategic restaurant accounts and increase adoption of Grubhub technologies. You will have the opportunity to lead a small team of talented marketing professionals to run conferences and events, create content and pitches, run campaigns, and enable our sales teams with all the tools they need to hit our collective goals. This leader will excel at creating target-based messaging and positioning that drives results and should excel at working cross-functionally between multiple teams. This person should be a strategic thinker with keen business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Impact You Will Make
- Craft a quarterly ABM marketing strategy and identify key marketing tactics that will achieve Grubhub's restaurant supply goals. Align closely with our Sales, Success, and Product teams. Track team success and KPIs.
- Manage a small team of marketers and enable their growth and development.
- Support the team in identifying, prioritizing, vetting, and executing on large restaurant industry event sponsorships. Manage a $600k+ conference budget.
- Vet internal content needs, manage the team's content roadmap, optimize internal processes, and support content creation for our sales and success teams.
- Support high-value sales pitches with meaningful messaging and design.
- Manage communications and draft internal talking points for product initiatives or launches.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-6 years of B2B marketing experience with some expertise in account-based marketing and events
- 2-3 years of people management
- Restaurant or tech industry experience
- Keen business acumen a strategic mindset
- Experience with marketing automation tools like Pardot or Braze
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, and a strong eye for visual design
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to utilize data-driven insights to initiate action
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills for stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while maintaining high-quality and attention to detail.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated, and must be able to show proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination, and booster if eligible, prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine." Those eligible to receive the booster must receive the booster to be considered fully vaccinated, and those not yet eligible will be required to obtain the booster once eligible (6 months post last dose).
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]