Marketing Analyst at Paylocity
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for developing reporting and leading analyses and communication of analytical insights for Acquisition, Portfolio, and Brand Marketing teams.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage and conduct the full-spectrum development of visualizations, reports, and insights for marketing and sales teams.
- Translate vague requests and business challenges into discrete sets of logic and code to produce value-added reports.
- Track marketing campaign KPIs and sales funnel performance.
- Extract and move data from a variety of data sources and databases.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, operations, and product teams to continuously inform and improve marketing decisions.
- Effectively communicate analytical results to non-technical team members by explaining the story behind the data and make recommendations to the business based on data insights.