Marketing Analytics Manager at Beyond Finance (Chicago, IL or Remote)
At Beyond Finance, we’ve made it our mission to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future. Through compassionate, individualized care, supportive user-centric technology, and customized financial solutions, we’ve helped over 300,000 clients on their path to a debt-free life.
While we’re proud of what we’ve already accomplished (over $2 billion in resolved debt), we're searching for new collaborators to help us get to the next level! If you’re looking to join a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organization with helping people as its number one goal, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
The Marketing Analytics Manager will conduct and oversee analyses focused on optimizing and understanding marketing performance, sales effectiveness, client retention, and lifetime customer value. The role will collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, operations, product, sales, business intelligence, and data teams to deliver novel, actionable insights that contribute to meeting company goals. The ideal candidate will be a results-driven, strategic thinker able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment. Exceptional candidates will have best-in-class data skills including SQL, Excel, dataset manipulation, and data visualization. Experience with Looker is a plus.
A successful Manager will quickly build a deep understanding of the business and be able to effectively communicate results and present recommendations to the Analytics team. The Manager will be hands-on, diving deep into the data for specific analyses, while able to keep the high-level strategy in mind.
What You'll Do
- Conduct insightful analyses on major sales and marketing initiatives, operational trends,
challenges, and opportunities; recommend solutions that can be easily interpreted by non-
- Pull, clean, and analyze data to deliver actionable recommendations to improve customer
acquisition and retention
- Build and maintain automated reporting and dashboards to track key metrics
- Work closely with the product and operations teams in defining tests and experimental
- Exercise flexibility in working on multiple projects concurrently in this fast-paced
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in math, economics, engineering, finance, or other
- 3 – 7 years professional experience in marketing, product, or business analytics
- Best-in-class data and analytical skills
- Significant experience with data-related best practices and methodologies; experience
with relational data models, SQL, etc.
- Previous experience managing others is a plus
- Previous experience with the BI tool Looker is a plus
Beyond Finance is a Chicago based company and is looking for candidates in the Chicagoland area. Candidates from other markets may be considered if they have proven success working in a fully remote environment.
Why Join Us?
While you make a difference for others, we’ll work to make a difference for you, providing an uplifting, collaborative work environment and benefits that reflect your value to us. For eligible full-time employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental, and vision programs
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
And finally, our team spirit and culture! We cultivate an environment of community, connection, and belonging across our entire organization.
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance HR team. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond HR team.